Job Description – Administrative Assistant
You will perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers.
Administrative Assistants typically performs the following tasks, but not limited to:
- Open & close the office Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to an appropriate team member.
- Monitor website “Live Chat” during office hours.
- Client video transcription.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, correspondence, or other marketing material.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate team member according to their needs.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, potential clients, or supervisors.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information, internally or with other organizations.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
- Contribute to a committee or teamwork.
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, or other information.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
Apply below and tell us about yourself or stop by our office anytime Monday – Friday 10 am – 6 pm at 1446 S. Big A Rd. Toccoa, Georgia 30577 or call for an appointment 706-431-8177.
|Job Category||Admin Assistant, Customer Care, Marketing|